Sunday, October 6, 2013

Oliver Tank

Oliver Tank - Different Speed feat. Ta-Ku

"I drift around at night in your dreams"


Oliver Tank is my favorite! I was just crying for some new tunes from Oly and he must have heard my plea because we now have Different Speed featuring fellow Aussie Ta-Ku. Woo Hoo! I love it but I love everything he does. This bloke from down under has made me a real fan with EmbraceI Love YouLast Night I Heard Everything In Slow Motion, and Up All Night. I was reading that this coming November we will be getting some new spins when he drops a new EP and I am ECSTATIC. This Different Speed spin is perfect Olive Tank with it's dreamy electric vibe, lush ambient sound and soulful lyrics. I have been thinking about all of this wonderful new music out today and how Oly was one of my first finds and I can't believe it's been two years since I first heard Dreams. For me, he leads the way in how it's done with style, class and amazing talent. I'm so excited and can't wait to hear the rest of the new EP. Bring it on Oly!