Thursday, October 3, 2013

MØ - Never Wanna Know

"Burn the moon, it blows again, and my life goes on my friend, wisdom words, we work out"


MØ blends past, present and future into quality spins. Listening to Never Wanna Know reminds me of my mothers stash of music. I thank her for sharing that love of music with me because it's something I cherish. MØ has a feel from the past with its bass leading the bells in a reminiscent 1950's power girl group spin. But I don't think this spin is stuck in the past but rather a tribute to that past for today's great music renaissance. Hey, MØ raps a little and it's just enough. Back in June I showcased Waste Of Time, an electro pop spin, that is not the past coming back but a down and dirty spin from today's music. Never Wanna Know is a fun showcase of the incredible talent that is MØ. I am loving this!