Monday, October 28, 2013

Max Elto

Max Elto - Backyard Animals

"They don't seem so happy to me"

Max Elto Kills Taped Rai. Now that's not quite right but it's close. Taped Rai is now Max Elto. When did this happen? If you know me, then you know I have been jumping up and down for Taped Rai's Shadow of the Sun for a while now. I love that spin. It's one of my favorite songs this year. I have been hitting repeat constantly. I have been searching iTunes for Taped Rai daily for quite a while now. Well I guess I needed to look for something else and that something else is Max Elto. Same guys from Sweden, same sound and same songs just the name has changed. I guess to protect the innocent. Either way they just released Backyard Animals and I believe a whole EP will be forth coming. I can't wait. I love the Swede's.