Saturday, October 5, 2013

Haim

Haim - Let Me Go

"I will wait, I will want, wait till the day I have you back again"


Haim has IT! I have been following Haim for awhile now and I just love these girls. The first time I heard Better Off I was hooked and had to have more. I was happy to hear Forever. I swooned over every drip and ever drop they put out. I turned all my friends on to The Wire and I truly believe that it is one of this years best songs. Now I have Let Me Go and like a Haim addict I have another fix. This is brilliant. Everything they have been putting out is brilliant. Can I get this in a drink? Can I take a Haim pill? I need them administered every four hours for at least a week. Listen to this and all the spins by them I have posted and tell me you won't join me in the hospice of Haim. I can't get enough of these girls. These sisters rock and I want to have your musical babies. I'll carry them so you all can keep putting out hit after hit. Ok, things just got a little weird. I'm sorry if I freaked you out. I'm in love and don't know what I'm saying. Hmmm, please Haim, can I have some more? I love these girls!