Thursday, October 3, 2013

Generationals

Generationals - Put A Light On

"I try to find the way, then maybe walk away"


Generationals keep the fun going. It's a little weird, it's a little off, but it is sure a lot of fun. This is an earworm that keeps drilling in your head till it comes out the other side. It's addicting and I love it. I love that it's weird, I love that it's off, that's what makes it fun. I played this for my friends and at first they where like, oh no Dave, this one is bad, but then sure enough the earworm dug in and I was being asked "play the weird song." I laughed because this little diddy has some real charm and it's not something you can listen to only once. Back in July we chimed the bells of Say For Certain by the Generationals and I think the Put A Light On video played here as well but I had to spin it again after "play the weird song" made its way into my world. It starts out small then next thing you know you gatta have it. Gatta play this again and again. Man I dig this.