Friday, October 4, 2013

Junior Prom

Junior Prom - Sheila Put The Knife Down

"There's a lot I never said"


I want this spin to go big! Junior Prom has, in my opinion, one of the most fun spins of the year here with Sheila Put The Knife Down. It's loud, it's catchy and it's just so damm fun. It's a day in the life kind of spin. I don't know about you but this cracks me up. What did he do to make Sheila grab that knife? Will she come to her senses before she cuts that boy? It's a lyrical story that paints a picture that makes me laugh. Maybe I'm the one who needs the help, hmmm? I found out that Junior Prom is a music duo comprised of Mark Solomich and Erik Ratensperger. Based in Brooklyn, the two have been operating just over a year and will be releasing their debut EP this fall on Elektra Records. Kind of just the facts there. All I know is this is fun and I can't wait to here more from these two. I so want this to go big!