Sunday, October 6, 2013

Lulu James

Lulu James - Sweetest Thing

"It's nice to hear you speak"


This is talent. I love the R&B soul married with the electric sound that Lulu James has in all of her spins. I featured Step By Step back in June and I am so pleased to be sharing Sweetest Thing with you now. Her voice is so rich and full of life, her sound is so today. What a gift Lulu is to today's music scene. Don't you just want her to sing you to sleep? I do. I want her to come over and make me feel safe and happy and she does that with this Sweetest Thing. The truly sweetest thing is Lulu herself if you ask me. I read somewhere someone said that she was a 21st century soul sister from North East England. Well that's just fine if you ask me. It's beautiful and she can sing me the phone book if she wants. What an amazing talent!