Saturday, September 7, 2013

Wildcat! Wildcat!


Wildcat! Wildcat! - Garden Grays

"Lay it all on the table, don't carry it away"

I should look to see if there is more to learn about this band and for that matter most of the bands I post here on My Noise Spinning. However, that just seems like work to me. I would rather kick back with a cocktail, turn on some tunes and have them spin me for awhile. You know, just see what come in when your sitting by the window and the breeze blows by with a tune stopping by to say hi. It's not an evolved theory of music blogs but it has brought me a wide variety of fantastic music. Garden Grays is one of those songs that blew in and I'm so happy it stayed. It's fun, it's a free spirit of a spin and what a great gift it has been to just show up out of no where. I think I need to find that repeat button.