Sunday, September 29, 2013

Ejecta

Ejecta - Afraid of the Dark

"You were somewhat unsurprised"


Ejecta has it. This is a ride. I am having a good time listening to Afraid of the Dark by Ejecta. It's a slow build to a big finish. Joel Ford along with Leanne Macomber have found a quality spin for us to enjoy. I love its beat, the electric synthesizer and Leanne's vocals. Kind of a early nineties mix but with a 21st century beat. Now that's a statement. I guess I feel something familiar with this spin but I know it's a new sound that producers like Joel are spinning for us lately. I tell you I love the fact so much of today's music is one guy with the right equipment dropping spins for us. It has revolutionized music and I can't wait to see where this leads us. Ejecta is sure to be one to lead the way.