Thursday, September 26, 2013

Oliver Tank

Oliver Tank - Sound Of Silence feat. Fawn Myers

"And the vision that was planted in my brain, still remains, within the sound of silence"


I adore Oliver Tank. This young talent from Australia has been shooting spins out of the park since 2011. Embrace is one of my absolute favorite songs, ever, I Love You and Up All Night are unbelievably incredible and Last Night I Heard Everything In Slow Motion is simply a masterpiece of new music. This guy has more talent that anyone that has come around in a long time. I can't wait to hear more from him. This cover tune of Sound of Silence is one of the sweetest covers I have ever heard. So you see my love affair with Austrian music continues with Oliver Tank. Come on Oly it's time for you to put out some new spins.