Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Lord Huron


Lord Huron - Brother

"How long have I known you, brother, hundred of lives, thousands of years"


Have you heard this one yet! Brother by Lord Huron is a wonderful spin from an unbelievable group. I wish I could make it better for you. I wish for you the best that this life has to offer. May you find what your looking for and may it be as wonderful as you are my brother. I'd take that bullet for you if I could. Man, I want to show you that it doesn't have to be like that. You can find happiness, joy and peace just not where you've been looking. I can't fathom the hole in your heart that you felt the need to fill it with all of that crap. Walk with me brother, walk away from the pain, walk into the bliss and know that simply breathing in and out it is enough. "I stand beside you, brother, with you till the end"