Monday, September 30, 2013

Pacific Air

Pacific Air - Duet In B Minor

"I've seen the way you look at me, every time it take you home"


Pacific Air my old friend. You look good. You sound great. How have you been? You're sure making it big out there in the world today. Does anyone call you Ko Ko anymore? Yeah I guess it's a name that doesn't work in today's google world. Hell I googled it and every old lady's pet poodle has a Ko Ko page. I guess I can see why you changed it. Brother Float is still my favorite spin of the year. Lose My Mind and Move are some quality tunes and now you have Duet In B Minor out. You're hot man. I love hearing you on the radio. For me you're the sound of 2013 and one of the best out this year. Thanks for stopping by. You keep on spinning brother and I can't wait to see what you have as a follow up to Stop Talking. I bet it's going to be great.