Saturday, September 7, 2013

Radical Face


Radical Face - We're on Our Way

"you never thought you would be but don't you fret, and don't you mind the only constant is change"


I LOVE Radical Face. I have a great affection for one guy playing all the instruments, singing all the parts and putting together great music. This is just one of many groups that are in fact just one guy in a studio putting out fantastic spins. I am really looking forward to October 22nd when the third album in their three album series will be released. I have great expectations that it will be as wonderful as the last two albums have been. It's been such a fun ride and I can't wait to see where we end up in the end. In the mean time I guess I will just have to spin this again and again. I'm sure I will be sharing the new stuff once it's out.