Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Tragic Thrills

The Tragic Thrills - Afterthoughts

"I could wear a flag of both colors, we could all fight for a cause, or I'll just lay here naked on the floor"

Happy 1st day of 2014. It's seems like forever since it was 2013. Time sure flies when you're having fun. Bring on the future. Let's see what you might hold for us in the coming year. Like money to spend I can't wait to see how this is going to pay out. I feel as if I should be reflecting on the past year but I'll let The Tragic Thrills have their Afterthoughs instead. Me, I'm looking forward to the spins yet unspun, the friends I have yet to meet and the love that is going to blossom in the coming year. So get off that floor and join me as we look forward to the possibilities yet to be realized, the dreams yet to be dreamt and the kisses yet to curl our toes. Oh and maybe some afterthoughts of what has brought us to this point. Bring on 2014 and the spins!