Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Matt Corby

Matt Corby - Resolution

"So, don’t you worry, you'll be my resolution, characters of no illusion, you'll be my resolution"

Happy New Year! As we move in to 2014 I wanted to take a moment to thank you. Thank you for sharing your time with me. Thank you for taking the time to ride the spins with me. Thank you for helping me realize that I am lucky to be here now with you by my side. Thank you for dreaming big. Thank you for taking me along with you as you reach for the stars. Thank you for the comfort of your presences in my life and most of all thank you for the love. I look forward to spinning more tunes for you in the coming year. I know I spun Matt Corby's Resolution before but it seems fitting to spin him again for the new year. It's a good one to take us in to 2014. Happy New Year!