Monday, January 6, 2014

Kisses

Kisses - The Hardest Part

"Should I think about the future, find me faster any day, and I get the snook off from my new life, when I like, so don’t push me out, today"

Well, look what you found. Or did I find you? I've been here all along wondering about you. How are you? Who gets to kiss you goodnight? I don't write as much as I should on here. It comes down to time. Sometimes I have it and well I'm sure you know how it goes. But pup there is so much to listen too. So much I want you to hear. Another blogger would probably go on and on about these wonderful bands and the songs I'm posting. I just want you to hear them. I don't want you to have any idea what's going to spin for you once you hit play. Then I hope you'll like the spin as much as I do. So much so that you might hit play on another spin. Then another and another. And like me get lost in the spins. What do you say? Let's reconnect over some tunes and see what bliss we can find. Oh and this group, Kisses, they are amazing!