Saturday, November 16, 2013

Active Child

Active Child - Feeling is Gone

"Hear me now, or curse my name, just wanted to see if you're okay"

Active Child has become one of my favorites. Pat Grossi's the man. It was so random for me when I fell in love with this talent. I have big love for How To Dress Well and that was my first hint at Pat's collaborative genius. Then I found rapture in Ellie Goulding spinning Hanging On which I found out was an Active Child song. "Man who is this guy" I though to myself. Next thing I know I am crying to Evening Ceremony from some silly movie and again it's Active Child. Well I have been hooked ever since. He has gotten quite a bit of love here on My Noise Spinning with Calling In The Name Of LoveSubtleShe Cut Me and now Feeling is Gone. Join me, won't you, in worship of this incredible talent. Active Child, I'm a big fan!