Sunday, July 13, 2014

Tourist

Tourist - Patterns feat. Lianne La Havas

"In good time, shapes will form, color shine and lines are drawn, in good time, we'll be cast in gold, soaked in light, as plans unfold, as plans unfold, mmmm, as plans unfold, in our lives, there'll be ups and downs, that we'll be lost, on silent crowds, at this time, we will have to breathe, once unfold the spiraling! I can see what's happening, the patterns are in front of me, can you see what's happening, the patterns coming over me, I can see what's happening, the patterns are in front of me, can you see what's happening, the patterns found in front of me, they're all in front of me, yeah, they're all in front of me, yeah, can you see, what I see, the patterns are in front of me, can you see, what I see, the patterns coming over me, I can see what's happening, the patterns are in front of me, can you see what's happening, the patterns coming over me"